"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Friday 24 July 2009

"Caitlin"



"Caitlin" Is A Lovely Knitted "Genista Bear" With Lots Of Character. She Is Made From the Finest Quality Knitting Yarns And Hand Brushed for Effect. At 21 inches Tall She Is Quite A Large Teddy Bear, Polyfibre Filled. Caitlin Is Unjointed. She Has Safety Eyes, Safety Nose, Embroidered Mouth, And Claws Embroidered To Her Pawpads. She Comes To You Wearing Her Lovely Navy/White Stripey Sailor Dress And Red Bow Adorning Her Head To Compliment Her Lovely Beigey/Gold Colour. She Comes Complete With Her "The House Of Genista" Sewn In Label, H of G Hangtag, H of G Logo Attached To Her Right Pawpad And H of G Certificate Of Authenticity. Caitlin Is A OOAK Teddy Bear. She Also Wears Her Lovely Silver Teddy Bear Charm Attached To A Ribbon Around Her Arm, Which Is Removeable If Given To A Child. A Truly Lovely Teddy Bear.
Caitlin Is Available on My Website For Christmas. (Click Photo For Link.) Caitlin Would Make A Truly Lovely Gift Or A Great Addition To Any Teddy Bear Hug. She Is Suitable For A Child Or Adult Collector.
Thank You For Looking.....
Beary Hugs
Hillary Rose
The House Of Genista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....