"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Sunday 1 May 2011

"Topsy" Second Felted Guinea Pig


"TOPSY" 1ins Guinea Pig

Meet "Topsy" my second "Miniature Treasure" Guinea Pig. Topsy has been needle felted from beautiful, soft merino wool, black and tan. He is one inch long and about 1/2 ins high. His eyes have been needle felted and his mouth/nose embroidered. He is such a cute little guinea pig who sits happily on his soft little bed which has also been needle felted from a very pretty mottled blue merino wool. Nest is approx. 1.5"x.5"

Topsy is looking for a new home and is now in my webstore and in my Etsy Store .

Like Popsy (post below), Topsy was created from a memory of two little guinea pigs that I had the honour to love and care for as a child, Topsy (black and tan) and Popsy (beige and tan).

For more photographs visit Topsy in my BEAR STUDIO

I do hope you like him!

Beary Hugs


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....