"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Sunday 3 July 2011

"Will" - 7inches

I have been really busy the last few weeks while Casper has been re-cuperating from his knee surgery, trying to catch up with all the bears who weren't quite finished so that I can continue with my new designs. Below are a few of them. Hope you like them!


"Will" 7 inches

"Will" is from a traditionl pattern (same as Sophie and Jodie below) and stands at just 7 inches tall, fully jointed, poly filled, boot button eyes. needle felted nose, cotton mouth. He has been created from a lovely vintage gold mohair. He reminds me of "Wee Willie Winkie", hence his name. He comes complete with his beige/white plush jacket and hat ready for the winter. He is a cute little bear with a lovely smile. He is now on my website and in my Etsy Shop!


I hope you like "Will"

Beary Hugs

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....