"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Monday 6 August 2012

Winner Of Pastel Pet Portrait Give-A-Way

A BIG "Thank You" to everyone who entered my Pastel Pet Portrait Give-A-Way. All the names of entrants were put into a tub, the correct amount of times this morning and the winner was pulled out by "Connor" a 14 year old animal lover.


I decided to have two winners, one from the dogs that were entered, and one from the cats that were entered so here are the winners as pulled out by Connor:


Dog Winner: Martha & Bailey



Cat Winner: Brian

I will be emailing both winners to request clear head study photographs of their beloved pets in order for me to create their pastel portrait and will be requesting permission to add their photographs here on this post.
Thank you again to all who entered. Please look out for tomorrows post on "Genista Pawtraits" which will contain a Special Offer to everyone who entered my Give-A-Way.
Have a Lovely Day!

Warmest Wishes


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, we are barking with excitement over here in Scotland.
    much love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Martha and Bailey. I look forward to receiving your photographs so that I can start creating your pastel pet portrait. Thank you for entering.
    Hugs
    Hillary xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....