"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Saturday 27 June 2009

"MacKenzie" A New Bear Cub In My Etsy Shop

I Have Finished A New Little Bear Cub Called "MacKenzie". He is A Sweet Little Teddy Bear Looking For A New Home. A Proper Little Character With A Cheeky Smile. Measuring Just 7 Inches In Height, He Has Been Lovingly Designed and Handstitched By Myself, Hillary Rose, From A Gorgeous Dense Mohair In Lovely Shades Of Black And Gold. MacKenzie Is Fully Traditionally Cotter Pin Jointed. Lovely Amber/Black Glass Eyes And A Cute Chocolate Brown Needlefelted Nose Enhance MacKenzies' Softly Sculpted/Needlefelted Face Which Has Been Felted From Co-ordinating British Lambs Wool. Co-Ordinating Felted Paw Pads. Poly/Pellet Filled. MacKenzie Comes To You Wearing His Lovely Gold Satin Ribbon And Teddy Bear Charm Around His Neck. Complete With H of G Hangtag, H of G Logo (On Right Paw Pad), H of G COA. A OOAK Collectible Teddy Bear From The House Of Genista "Genista Bears" Collection. If You Are Interested In Giving MacKenzie Or Any Of My Bears A New Home , Please Email Me.
I Have Many More Little Bears Planned And Already Created. They Will Make Their Debut Here On My Blog Before Going Onto My Website Or EBay. Hope You Enjoyed Meeting MacKenzie! Please Click On His Photo To Be Taken To His Listing In My ETSY Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....