"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Friday 26 June 2009

Welcome To The House Of Genista



HELLO, and a very warm welcome to The House Of Genista Blog and "Genista Bears", designed and handcrafted by myself, Hillary Rose. As a Teddy Bear Artist and Collector I take pride in offering Teddy Bears handcrafted from the finest quality materials with great attention paid to each individual creation. Commitment to quality is very important to me. Creating a Teddy Bear truly is a labour of love! It takes many hours to design and sew a Teddy Bear before you get to the hand-trimming, sculpting, adding highlights and choosing accessories to bring out the Great Big Bearsonality of each special creation, and it's this great attention to detail that makes each "Genista Bear"unique and highly collectible.
Traditional - Contemporary, Whimsical - Soulful, Primitive - Outrageous, "Something For Everyone"
The House Of Genista Collection consists of:
*Genista Bears (Mohair/Plush/Faux Fur Collections/Different Ranges)
*Genista "Felties"
*The Miniature World Of The House Of Genista
*Genista "Chenille" Bears/Animals
*Genista Bears "Knitted/Crocheted" Collection
*The Katie Rose Collection "Needle Felted Sculptures"

All "Genista Bears" are designed and made by myself - A wife, mother of two grown up daughters and devoted pet owner of a beautiful Yorkshire Terrier (Megan ), a Cross-Breed (Jasper ), several cats (Oliver/Olivia), an African Leopard Tortoise (Timmy), 2 Goldfish and a 25 year old Catfish (Perky). As a woman with limited interests LOL, I design Bears, make Bears and also collect them. I have been collecting, drawing and constructing Teddy Bears for many years. This has been a natural emersion from a life-long love of sewing and a passion for Teddy Bears. With an interest in anything artistic, designing, painting, floristry, and a great love for animals (especially Yorkshire Terriers), this makes a good combination for creating Teddy Bears. I love designing Teddy Bears as well as making them, so you will find a variety of styles and materials used throughout my "Genista Bears". My daughter Catherine also makes the occasional "Genista Bear".
Please Take a look at my bears on EBay: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/genistabears07
Please visit my website
Beary Hugs
Hillary Rose
The House Of Genista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....